Nothing can be as quick, delicious, and filling as a coleslaw. It is made from just a few ingredients and you can also add anything that your kids like. Chopped apples, berries, celery, etc are a few flavours that you can experiment with.
Make this recipe of coleslaw which uses only 4 ingredients and is perfect for breakfasts and salads.
- 150 grams of shredded cabbage
- 1 small shredded carrot
- ⅓ cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Salt to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, put the shredded cabbage and carrot mix.
- Add the ingredients for dressing such as mayonnaise, honey, apple cider vinegar, and salt.
- Now mix all the ingredients and place them in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled in sandwiches or as a side salad.
The salt and vinegar start to break down the cabbage and make it lose a lot of moisture. Therefore, serve it within an hour of making. It is a perfect topping for any tangy dish as well.